• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in organizing seminar / conferences / other events.
• Writing and speaking ability in English, at least level B2- C1.
• Have a demonstrated interest in international politics or economics.
• MA student or the last year of BA in international relations or economics.
• Knowledge on CETA (EU-Canada Trade Agreement)
As an intern you will be working under the supervision of Chair of the International Relations Department, dr.Bartłomiej E. Nowak who is organizer of the event. The successful applicants will start first with a training on different aspects of project management. The responsibility will be divided up to the needs of the project and your professional skills. In general, they may comprise of:
• Logistics of the event
• Other organizational duties.
• Public relations and marketing.
• Cooperation with stakeholders.
The internship is paid. After its completion you’ll receive the letter which confirms the completion of your internship.
• Motivation Letter and CV
• Interview in case of successful pre-selection.
The first part of the interview is about your application and experience. The second part will be devoted to CETA (EU-Canada Trade Agreement).
All applications should be submitted before February 24.
Interviews with pre-selected candidates will be held on February 27-28.
Training of selected applicants will take place on March 7.
Please send applications to email@example.com
Let’s celebrate it together at the first International Carnival Ball, which will take place on 24 February (Friday) on the campus of the Group Vistula University (sports hall). The ball will start at. 6:00 pm with traditional Polish dance polonaise and will last until 11:00 pm.
dance competitions choosing the queen of the ball and the best dressed male and female. We will dance to hits from around the world. On site you can buy drinks and snacks. Carnival or national costumes mandatory.
Participation in the ball must be confirmed using the form below, also available on the website www.vistula.edu.pl.
Accompanying persons are welcome. Their names must be put in the form as well.
We have prepared an exceptional opportunity for the students of Vistula Group who want to park in the underground garage for the spring semester.
Price: 120 PLN for the whole spring semester (instead of 150 zł per month)!
Deposit: 30 zł (refunded in full within 14 days after the parking card returns)
Space is limited – 60 lots. Each card will be assigned to an individual, numbered lot in the Green Zone of the garage. Reservation will be valid until 19.07.2017 r.
Regular students can use the garage from Monday to Friday 7:00-22:00.
Weekend students can use the garage on Saturdays and Sundays 7:00-22:00.
To take an advantage of the promotion is to glue on the windshield of the car stickers with the logo of the Vistula University Group. Students using the underground garage cannot enter the building directly from the garage and are asked to use the staircases coming out of the parking lot on the patio.
How to reserve:
1. Transfer 150 zł (120 zł for the parking + 30 zł for the card) to the bank account stated below and in the description section add name surname, index number and car registration number.
INVEST-POL Sp. Z. o.o., ul. Gen. T. Pełczyńskiego 17 lok 3, 01- 471 Warsaw, Poland,
ING Bank Śląski, Swift Code : ING BPLPW, IBAN: PL 54 1050 1025 1000 0090 3104 5116
2. Send a copy of payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. After payment confirmed the agreement and a card will be ready to pick up on reception desk in 3 working days.