• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in organizing seminar / conferences / other events.
• Writing and speaking ability in English, at least level B2- C1.
• Have a demonstrated interest in international politics or economics.
• MA student or the last year of BA in international relations or economics.
• Knowledge on CETA (EU-Canada Trade Agreement)
As an intern you will be working under the supervision of Chair of the International Relations Department, dr.Bartłomiej E. Nowak who is organizer of the event. The successful applicants will start first with a training on different aspects of project management. The responsibility will be divided up to the needs of the project and your professional skills. In general, they may comprise of:
• Logistics of the event
• Other organizational duties.
• Public relations and marketing.
• Cooperation with stakeholders.
The internship is paid. After its completion you’ll receive the letter which confirms the completion of your internship.
• Motivation Letter and CV
• Interview in case of successful pre-selection.
The first part of the interview is about your application and experience. The second part will be devoted to CETA (EU-Canada Trade Agreement).
All applications should be submitted before February 24.
Interviews with pre-selected candidates will be held on February 27-28.
Training of selected applicants will take place on March 7.
Please send applications to email@example.com